Welcome to Israel and to the Israeli CECAM Node located at Tel-Aviv University!
Tel-Aviv University is a proud member of CECAM (Centre Européen de Calcul Atomique et Moléculaire).
The goals of our Node are:
- Providing an international framework for workshops, summer schools, and tutorials throughout the state of Israel, and hopefully, whenever possible, in neighboring countries.
- Putting scientific simulation in focus at TAU and in Israel.
- Giving a reference point to computational scientists at TAU and in Israel.
- Strengthening our relationships with these activities in Europe.
- Exposing our students to international activities in this field.
- Supplementing the already strong scientific ties of Israel and Europe (EU activities, CERN, bi-national programs).